Monday, September 22, 2008

The Dentist Pt.2

So I took Jaydyn to another dentist I was referred to for his sedation work and my doctor didn't send his info over so I had to reschedule the work again because it took to long to get his info in.

We went to the Riverwoods Surgical Center this morning at 10 am to get his work done. At 12:30 they finally took him back. It took about 45 minutes and the Dr. came out to let me know everything went fine. I was able to be back there when he woke up so he didn't freak out. After checking him over I took my drugged little boy home. He is awake now and his tummy hurts from the anestesia but other than that he is good. He is kinda wobbly so I have to help him up to go to the bathroom but his mouth isn't hurting him at all.

Tomorrow Nik goes in for his 2 cavities and then I am finally done!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey Kim,
We got pizza from little ceasars last night and I thought of you. I don't think I could eat another little ceasars pizza and NOT think of the crazy way you would eat them. HE HEE!!

Love ya!
Chels

The Raymond's said...

Aww I miss those days! Remember when I was pregnant with Jaydyn and all the crazy things we would do to occupy ourselves at Penguin??