Friday, February 20, 2009

The K word...

Rules:
It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name : Kimberlie

2. A four Letter Word : knob

3. A boy's Name : Kurt

4. A girl's Name : Krissy

5. An occupation : Kidnapper

6. A color : khaki

7. Something you'll wear : knee high boots

9. A food : kiwi

10. Something found in the bathroom: kleenex

11. A place : Kansas

12. A reason for being late : keys missing

13. Something you'd shout : keep down

14. A movie title : Kingdom of Heaven

15. Something you drink : kiwi juice

16. A musical group : Kiss

17. An animal : koala

18. A street name: Kensington Avenue

19. A vehicle: Kia

20. The title of a song: Kryptonite

21. A celebrity: Kate Beckinsale

22. A body part: knee

23. A word to describe yourself: kooky

24. Something in the living room: Kitten

25. An insect: katydid

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

you did pretty dang good with that - that was fun to read. I look at your p90x journey too. How fun. I told Skyler after I have the baby I am going to buy it and try it out. I am glad to have a buddy who can test it out first and let me know!

It's all depending on you - no pressure!
Chels

The Raymond's said...

You know it's been a fun work-out so far. It's rough - I haven't been this sore in who knows how long - but Adam & I are having a lot of fun doing it together and feeling that sore we know it's working. For 2 more weeks it's the same work-out as last week then we have a stretch, relax week and then something all new with a new diet plan. The diet is the hardest part, besides quitting pop, for me! Anyways we need to go to lunch - I haven't seen you in ages!