Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mommy...

So both the kids made some really cute things for me at school and I just had to share this one with everyone. It's from Jaydyn. I will bold the words that Jaydyn filled in. It is so cute to see what kids are thinking.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My mommy is so nice. Her name is Kim and she is only 31 years old. I am pretty sure she weighs 54 pounds and is 21 feet tall.

Her eyes are black and her hair is black. Some people say she looks like me!

There are a few things you need to know about my mom. Her favorite thing to do is plant a garden. She is really good at planting a garden. The food she eats the most of is spaghetti. Her favorite color is blue. Her favorite song to sing is I don't know. Her favorite TV show is the cooking channel.

If I could get my mom something special just from me it would be a present. I love her so much because I don't know. She loves me so much because I'm Good.

Happy Mother's Day
Love,
Jaydyn

1 comment:

The Ludlow Family said...

That is so funny. Danielle did one and she thinks I'm 25. Who knew she hit it right on the head!!!