Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bella, meet the door...

So most days I am home and we have no issues with Bella. She suffers from separation anxiety big time though so when Adam & I work there's always a mess to clean up. During the summer we have left her outside. We got her a doghouse so she isn't in the sun and keep lots of food and water for her. Well we received a notice from our HOA that she can't stay back there, even though it's an enclosed patio, so I put her in the downstairs bathroom the other day when I left for work. I only work a few hours and we just don't have anywhere else for her to stay. So now for the fun part:

Meet Bella -

Photobucket

Bella, meet the door -

Photobucket

Yep that's right, she chewed a hole in the door. Granted she's worked on it over time but the hole itself was from one day and squeezed her fat butt through there. She's a big dog - over 50lbs. How she got out I have no idea. She came barreling down the stairs when I got home at a full run, slid on the rug and ran to the bathroom to show me what she did. She was pretty proud of herself till she realized I wasn't happy. Oh well time to get a new door!

No comments: